It can feel overwhelming when your relationship is strained. Most people who start couples counseling feel unsure about how to help their relationship or if it’s even possible. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe it feels like you and your partner are stuck in a cycle of having the same type of fight.
Stuck in negativity and feeling miserable all the time, you may feel like your relationship is spent constantly feeling "on edge".
Do You Feel Overwhelmed In Your Relationship?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You fight all the time with your partner.
- You've noticed that the spark in your relationship is gone.
- You feel like your partner doesn’t understand you.
- You feel like you’re not good enough in your relationship or you worry that your partner will abandon you.
- You find it hard to communicate and share things with your partner.
If these sound true for you, you might be hesitant to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends. Therapy provides a non-judgemental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you. Getting help for your relationship is just as important as everything else in your life. You deserve to have a healthy and happy relationship.
Couples Counseling Can Help You Improve Your Relationships
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could...
- Feel more free and safe in your relationship.
- Get to the root of the problems in your relationship and find solutions for them.
- Have healthy communication with your partner
- Have the loving relationships you've always wanted.
Build The Loving Relationship You've Always Wanted
Couples counseling helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal relationship with less fighting and move loving.
You will discover the root of your problems and learn how to implement healthier ways of communicating.
Even if you are not sure how a therapist could help you, couples counseling may be able to help.
I've helped couples who are fighting too much learn how to reconnect by learning healthier ways to communicate. Through identifying unhealthy communication patterns, learning how to de-escalate during an argument and learning specific ways to improve communication, couples have been able to feel happy again in their relationships.
My name is Catherine Kiley and I am a couples counselor and relationship expert who is here to help.
How Couples Counseling Works
Couple counseling consists of 45 minute sessions that help you and your partner work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will guide you towards solutions and provide guidance based on my experience. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
- First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you both feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
- Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
- We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like addressing unhealthy communication styles.
- Over the course of our sessions, you will learn how to feel more listened to, understood and accepted in your relationship and you will learn how to communicate in a healthy way.
Research shows that couples counseling can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you improve your relationship.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns, couples counseling could help.
Start now and resolve conflict with your partner in a healthy way and enjoy being in a relationship again. During your free phone consultation you can share what’s going on for you and we can explore how I can help.
Email me for your free phone consultation today at [email protected].